Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:04:49 EDT

In a message dated 7/7/99 8:15:05 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
mkuett@hotmail.com writes:

> The G-3 mobile armor by Kondo...does anyone have any info on this? It
> makes a brief appearance in a short Zeta side story manga I had, but
> that's the only appearance of it I'm aware of...looks like a cross
> between the Sazabi and the Quebley...
>
> Mark Kai

Ahhh, the Nightingale! A really cool design! Unfortunently, all of my
information on it is in Japanese, and I don't read japanese. But, I do know
that it's number is MSN-04 II, which makes it an improved Sazabi. It's a
1/220 scale resin kit produced by KAIYODO. A really good picture of it can be
found at

<A
HREF="http://home.fiberia.com/fe034acdff098345bd003ecf09a0b6/vovin/Gunpra/Gall
ery/Nightingale/Nightingale.html">Gallery: Nightingale
</A>

and you can get it's statistics from

 <A HREF="http://www.gundam.org/msMSN.html#MSN04II">Gundam壞腦研究室 -
機械熱身篇
</A>

I can only find in print in my Char's Counter Attack Data Book, which I can't
read.

SJ

PS-Who did you get your model from? I'm really interested in buy one, but I
can't seen find any.