Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@bellsouth.net)
Wed, 07 Jul 1999 19:45:21 -0400

Hmm, I wonder why you had problems with it. Mine went together easily
(well, it took some time, but there were no real difficulties). Though the
transformation isn't the easiest in the world, the engineering that allowed
the kit to transform without swapping out parts was ingenious. The only
problem I have with my MG Zeta is a small detail piece on the arm that keeps
falling off. Glueing it on won't affect the transformation at all. I have
more problems with my MS-06-R1 Shin Matsunaga Zaku II than with my Zeta.

My two yen,

Joaquin Torres