Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:59:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999 Flanker358@aol.com wrote:
> There are lefties I think in the original series with GMs holding gun in the
> left hand and shield in the right, there is a pic of it on Newtype Asylum
> Gundam 0079 page I think. And if you look at the MG GM model you'll notice

HAHAHA, you know my site better than I do myself. Yes you are right, we
have a picture of a lefty 0079 GM but I have to check with Colin to make
sure he didn't flip that image to make a point. Until we confirm it, I
won't trouble you with the actual link itself.

I am a little doubtful that Tomino took the time to make lefty GM.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble