Paul Lampshire (gbc76@dial.pipex.com)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 20:10:18 +0100

>I was looking at these on HLJ, and I want to know if anyone has any
>opinions of them? Where can I find some reviews (if there are any) ? I
>think they look pretty cool, especially the Zaku II with full equipment.

I think I reviewed a couple in either the last edition of Spacenoid
[fanzine] or the one which isn't out yet because it's been delayed

I think they're pretty good - at least the one's I've been able to get.
[Including a 4" high Wing Gundam...]
Some need painting - and this from someone who tries to avoid doing that. To
be honest, SD Gundams were how I got back into building models 6 years ago.
And the Zaku II is really nice [the mono eye is more movable than on the MG
version : )]