Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:31:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
> Destroids from macross...They have nice construction, and look very
> Gasaraki, now that I think of it. Also, I will be going on a tour of the

Which model is that? Not Bandai I suppose?

> Another question: am contemplating buying a Zplus and an extra Ex-S
> gundam and the S- Boost version, as well as another Ex-S gundam.
> Is it a nice idea to combine the Boost stuff with the Ex-S? and would it
> be nice to cannibalize an Ex-S to bash the Zplus into an extreme version?
> I have a sudden urge to make a Zeta-plus look very nasty.

I suppose like some of the HJ kitbash? Sometimes I think they overdo it a
little. There's a thin line between a nasty MS and a junior MA. Next
thing you know, you have a space age topedo boat with a tiny humanoid
head or a pocupine on a bad hair day.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble