Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:46:46 -0400

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:54:51 +0700 "Lersak B." <lersak@ksc11.th.com>
writes:

> Anybody on this list knows German?
>
> It happens to be that Bandai tries to put the Nazi Label on the
> concept of
> "Principality of Zeon".

Oh, come on. Just because they have Germanic names means Sunrise is
trying to make them out to be as bad as Nazis? It's ridiculous to even
consider it, when you remember Zeon is fighting for independance from
Earth. I'd rather not go into point by point comparisons, or why Sunrise
chose Germanic, but just drop it there.

It's just like when people see my full name they automatically assume I'm
fluent in French... *sighs*

---
dom (skeizer, yaro, <enter alias here>)

'Well, he says he's going to take back the Assembly Hall with this tank.' - Sam on weapons otaku Commander Roy, Gundam F91