Chaos025@aol.com
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 01:05:57 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/99 7:10:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
chmikeangel@hotmail.com writes:

> However, I still think that relationship between Nina and Gato affects the
> story a lot. For instance, Gato's personality is a lot stronger now. He
> has to follow what he believes even that means leaving his girlfriend.
> Furthermore, the conflict between Kou and Gato becomes much stronger. And
>
> think it is a great move for character development. With this
relationship,

> we can see Kou is concerned more about fighting against Gato than fighting
> agains Zeta. At the last fight, Kou is obviously fighting for the seek of
> killing Gato, but Gato fights against Kou to archive his political belief.

> The sad reality is, the directoer should have use this relationship in the
> movie (when the story can still be changed a little) to make the story
more
> interesting.
>
> Hoi

Has anyone considered the fact the Nina and Gato may have only dated a few
times before Gato got pulled from Von Braun City to fight at Solomon? Maybe
it's time they spent apart that cause the confusion. (Yes, I do understand
that the Nina-Gato relationship was most likely an after thought, but this
could explain it in retrospect.)

SJ