Vincenzo Bruni (nemus@tiscalinet.it)
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 22:41:12 +0200

James Boren wrote:

> >> I think so too...it was such a big PLOT HOLE!
> >
> >Yes I did notice that too. What? Do you know that your former boyfriend
> >stole your precious Gundam (and she see him entering in the cockpit and
> >heard his voice rightly after) and you don't even blink at that?
> >Bye, Vincenzo
> >

> You know those Spacenoid women are a strange bunch. Fed starship libraries
> are stuffed with books about them. Just ask Kou. Now as for me. I don't
> care if they are "elites", give me a solid earthborn woman. They are so
> much more rational.

Sayla wanted to kill his own brother, Lala was...peculiar, Amon killed
herself to avenge Ran Baral, Four Murasame was a psychotic and Haman was
no much betta', the new gal from 8th MS team love the new pilot, Cecile
Fairchild "betrayed" her friends for the Crossbone Vanguard...
I love Spacenoid women. They make life interesting and they're so cute
that you're almost happy if they try to kill you.

--
Bye, Vincenzo