j ridden (brainpowered@yahoo.com)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 13:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chaos025@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 7/6/99 6:07:12 AM Mountain
> Daylight Time,
> nemus@tiscalinet.it writes:
>
> > Yes I did notice that too. What? Do you know that
> your former boyfriend
> > stole your precious Gundam (and she see him
> entering in the cockpit and
> > heard his voice rightly after) and you don't even
> blink at that?
> > Bye, Vincenzo
>
> I got the impression that she just didn't recognize
> Gato since he was so out
> of any context that she know him by. After seeing
> the way Cima looked in
> business suit, I can see Nina just not think that it
> was indeed Gato steeling
> her GP02, instead of some nosy feddie officer that
> just shouldn't be there.
>
> SJ
I let that go too, but the scene on the coast when she hears his voice,
she sure didnt seem to bothered. I would of espected maybe a close up
of her and her shimering eyes, but nothing. Like i said in the first
post Kou and the others were freaking out more then she was. Now that i
think about she does hear his voice while he is getting out of the
Albion. ."I claim this suit and its nuke for zion" or something like
that again nothing from her. . . .

meta