Chaos025@aol.com
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:12:36 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/99 6:07:12 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
nemus@tiscalinet.it writes:

> Yes I did notice that too. What? Do you know that your former boyfriend
> stole your precious Gundam (and she see him entering in the cockpit and
> heard his voice rightly after) and you don't even blink at that?
> Bye, Vincenzo

I got the impression that she just didn't recognize Gato since he was so out
of any context that she know him by. After seeing the way Cima looked in
business suit, I can see Nina just not think that it was indeed Gato steeling
her GP02, instead of some nosy feddie officer that just shouldn't be there.

SJ