DuoMxwll@aol.com
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 11:18:19 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/99 9:42:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, DaveJS97@aol.com
writes:

<< I liked Gundam Wing...but the more i watched it...the more i noticed
really
 STUPID stuff in it...

Hey! Watch yo' mouth! I happen to LIKE that show....

How is Trowa able to get Heavyarms in the circus tent without the audience or
 ringmaster noticing until the lights come on?
Because Trowa is smart, and did it the night before, while everyone was
asleep.

 Why are the 15-16 yr old G-boys so insanely tough?
Rigorous amounts of training over long periods of time; working up immunities
and strong points, working to eliminate all weak ones.

 How do Duo and Heero survive after falling from the building?
They slid down the rock race. Duo had a lil' portable helicopter type
propeller thing, and Heero's got those Ugly Yellow Sneakers. I swear, the key
to Heero, is the Sneakers and the Spandex.

 Why is Heero unable to be even nearly killed by anything, except…umm…falling
 off some missiles in the second episode?
Because Yuy-san has no life outside of a mission. What does he have to loose?
The mission. What *can't* he loose? The mission. Therefore, he can't allow
himself to die, either.

 How are the pilots able to survive a self destruction?…they must have very
 hard skin…made of Gundanium possibly.

No, Their clothes are gundanium. It's the spandex, I'm tellin' ya.

 How are the Gundams' able to fit on relatively small the transport trucks?
They come in three different sizes. Compact, Medium, and Luxury. All of which
can turn into lil' keychains to put on your backpack.

 Why is Quatre's sister almost killed when she breaks his fall in the
 explosion of his father's ship? (lol)
Because something had to drive him crazy. It was an explosion! Why not kill
off a sister, he's got 28 more! Big deal.

 How are the crippled old Gundam-Professor geezers able to hold onto
 Deathscythe Hell as it rushes to the Peacemillion…finding time to kill some
 dolls on the way?
Because the Crippled Old Gundam-Professor Geezers need to get their asses
kicked... Actually, it's to show that yes, these Old Guys can infact train
deadly young assassins while keeping fit, all thanks to Hanz and Fritz.
They're going to PUMP... YOU UP!

 Why, when Wing's knee is damaged, does this result in an inability to do
 anything…even use its rockets to move?
Probably because the animators got lazy, I mean, Look at Relena! She's not
exactly femenine looking. Cut her hair and you have a Quatre- Wanna be who's
bitching all the time.

 Why are characters able to sit and run quite normally in no-gravity areas?
 Surely this is impossible...
The Sneakers. I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. The sneakers!

 Is the paint used to color the Gundams made of Gundanium too? It's the
 ultimate paint…never scratches or blemishes!

You Betchya!
 What the hell is that scene about when Heero falls out of Mercurius, glowing
 yellow, then Quatre touches him...removing his yellowness and absorbs it
into
 his heart??

Quatre has the "Space Heart", remember? :::rolls her eyes::: duhr!
 What the hell kind of targetting system does Wing Zero have if it struggles
 to lock onto a piece of the Libra big enough to wreck a large portion of the
 earth?

A Very Bad One. Hey, they can't have Heero win too easily, I mean, He's
already the Perfect Soldier! Give him a challange or two!!>>