MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 11:16:35 EDT

ranma1-2@sonic.net writes:

<< I was looking at these on HLJ, and I want to know if anyone has any
 opinions of them? Where can I find some reviews (if there are any) ? I
 think they look pretty cool, especially the Zaku II with full equipment.

They are kinda cool, if you want to display them next to their NO (Non
Deformed) Counterpart as a joke. They are really easy to put together. I
guess I'd have to say they are kinda fun, but they aren't as interesting
during the actual construction phase. They are more just for laughs...
Jason