Silver Lightstar (silver51_51@hotmail.com)
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 08:11:43 PDT

> Well,....I kind of thought it was ok, but of course Wing was the 1st
>Gundam TV series I ever seen so I do have some attachment to it(I have
>since
>then seen X,G,and Z). I do think that it does have some redeeming values,
>and
>for some of the plot turns it was ok, not very confusing as some said(I
>mean
>eva this ain't).
>
> I kind of like to just to treat Wing as what it is, An entirely
>ALTERNATE Gundam that has no relation to the original UC series, with that
>in
>mind you might actually enjoy some of Wing. I mean Wing gets a lot of bad
>raps on this list, but Wing was actually a decent series, unlike X for
>example, a show that tried to emulate the UC timeline stuff and utterly
>failed.
>
> It's just like someone before said Wing basically just shouts the
>message of "War is bad and must be exterminated" right in your face, and
>for
>once there is a Gundam Series that solved most of it's struggles and didn't
>leave room for Conflicts to start again(unless you figure in Blind Target
>and
>EW of course, but those were also concluded well).
>
> Ah what the heck, I'll just say it. I enjoyed Wing, and I enjoy
>almost every Gundam anime. There's next to none that I hate. Even X was
>good
>in the beginning, G was great, and....Turn-A seems to be ok for now.
>
> > >I saw the first 20 episodes of Gundam Wing and didn't really like it
>that
> > >much. I can't stand the characters and their attitude... does the plot
>or
> > >character development get better toward the end? Also, what did you
>guys
> > >like and dislike about the series?
>
>-

Well I've seen Ep 1-12, 21-28 of Wing and I love it.... So I guess it's
whatever you prefer to watch.....
The thing that got me hooked was the Models... I own Wing Gundam Zero
1/100, Gundam Deathsythe-Hell 1/100, Gundam D-Hell Custom 1/144 so if you
look at it from that view it's a really really good show...