Lim Yew Keat (yalim@mbox3.singnet.com.sg)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 22:02:52 +0800

There's quite a few of Zeta 1/144HG and the 1/100 old-style kit here in
Singapore.
Too bad you're so far away.

----- Original Message -----
From: Richie Ramos <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Hobby Japan 8

>Speaking of Zeta, has anyone seen a model of it? I've been looking all
>over,
>and I have yet to find someone selling it. I even tried at Otakon, and
>nobody
>had any.

Well the MG plated thingie is in stock here, but if you're looking for the
1/144 HG...well, that's a bit rare here too...rarest would be the 1/100
OLD-style kit...of which there is 1 in existence here in the Phil.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919