Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 22:13:23 +0800

>Speaking of Zeta, has anyone seen a model of it? I've been looking all
>over,
>and I have yet to find someone selling it. I even tried at Otakon, and
>nobody
>had any.

        Well the MG plated thingie is in stock here, but if you're looking for the
1/144 HG...well, that's a bit rare here too...rarest would be the 1/100
OLD-style kit...of which there is 1 in existence here in the Phil.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919