Lim Yew Keat (yalim@mbox3.singnet.com.sg)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:17:30 +0800

........suggest that if one were to give it a good paint job, one should
use more dark grays and metallic colors....as for
the panel lines, yes they have to be inked in, becasue it is SOOOOO COOOL.

Metallic colours? You mean using metallic blue and red? I don't know about
that. Did you do it that way? What about the white areas?
I did my 1/144 Sandrock but it didn't turn out that great. I replace white
with chrome silver, yellow with clear yellow-over-chrome, black with
quiksilver + black, red with clear red-over-chrome, so I didn't thought I
would ever do another kit this way again. Does your WingO look good?