Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:57:39 +800

>Well, I like it so much that I've got two of this kit. Do you have the 1/100

>WingO kit? Basically, it's about the same, just bigger, more details and
>with light. The beam saber(just the handle) can be kept in the shoulder,
>each finger made up with 2 joints, making it very articulate, but I guess as

>with other models, joints will become loose after much use(that's why I
>never take it out to play ever since the day I fixed it). Moulded in full
>colour, little or no painting required(you know, all those black lines and

>some areas). The gun has a small piece protuding out of the handle to 'snap'

>onto the palm to hold it in place.
>I think it looks magnificant, I just put it in a standing pose, as someone

>else in the GML had said--1/60 are just good for standing there alone. Well,

>depending on what you're going to do with it----just fix it and pose, or
>paint it in a different colour scheme, etc... I don't know how it will turn

>out in a different colour scheme. Guess that's all I have to say.

I was the guy who said that. I would suggest that if one were to give it a
good paint job, one should use more dark grays and metallic colors....as for
the panel lines, yes they have to be inked in, becasue it is SOOOOO COOOL.
I just wish it had a cockpit instead of a light in the cockpit. It's a damn
good kit, but watch out for the hinge parts of the wing, since they are very
brittle...am half tempted to actually make some brass fittings for this parts.
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919