Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 13:57:04 +0800

>LOL! but i remember these pair of missiles were used
>as weapons in most cases, and i really lost memory if
>the 1st gen Mazinger ever hold on to it for flying.
>I'm sure, however, that the 2nd gen Mazinger has the
>optional flying backpack so the 'indecent' tag was
>avoided :)

        There was one episoide where it happened, because they had a flying enemy.
 she had experimental missiles on her which she fired in Mazinger's general
direction. He grabbed hold of both and pressed a button on them (I KID YOU
NOT) and they activated and off he went flying while holding on to
Aphrodite's err, assets. Why it was never censored here in the Philippines
I'll never know. Even as a kid I knew it was wayyyyyyyweirdddddd.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919