Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 13:56:22 +0800

>ROTFL!!
>I love it! I'm saving this one. This has real potential for bringing in an
>audience of pre-schoolers. Call it Beast Wars Gundam. They'd sell tons of
>the transforming toys. Something about gawdy transforming toys that little
>kids really like.

        Well, I'm laying the groundwork for the fic on this one, AFTER I finish
the fanfic I'm writing for an AU of the AU GW/EW. FIgure that one out, LOL!

>Off Topic but: My son bought lots of Takara's transforming Beast Wars toys
>while in Japan. They are the worst transforming "things" I've ever come
>across; the little feet, antennae, and wings keep falling off every time you
>try to transform them. And people complain about Bandai toys... (Couldn't
>get him to buy anything Gundam related - wasn't cool enough. Lost out to
>Beast Wars toys. I was quite annoyed.)
>Emi A

        I know how you feel. There's a lot of those things here, and boy are they
ugly like anything. I am really begining to hate that organic beastmecha
look. On the other hand, one of the shops here has a Lachesis and a
Patraqushe Mirage....and you know, the Sandrock looks a bit like them for
some reason.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter