Mon, 5 Jul 1999 23:56:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
> Aphrodite A. she sometimes fired those breast missiles so that mazinger Z
> could hold on to them to fly. I guess that makes Mazinger a , err, missile
> man.

Hey are you pulling my, err, leg? I don't remember that at all!

About the only thing I can remember from Mazinger is the girl screaming
"Aphrodite Missles!" (in Cantonese) and then her tits will launch. Ahh,
they definitely don't make children shows like they used to.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble