Mon, 5 Jul 1999 12:01:48 -0700 (PDT)

> uh, what i meant was that there really was a lot of
> screeming as in screaming going on, not just shouted

> words...I listened to the japanese original...i
could
> be wrong though, but it sure sounded like a
> nonsyllabicated, vowels only scream like thingie to
> me...

know wot u meant, Richie. If anyone have ever watch
the very first "Mazinger" or "Getter" TV series, with
all those 'super-heated flame', 'sulphuric acid wind',
'super ax', and so on being shouted before every
attack, you will understand why Gundam 0079 is so
attractive (I am one of the converted). Gato's battle
cry, compares to the above, is really nothing to it :)

===
Colin Liu.