Mon, 5 Jul 1999 18:36:25 +0100

In message <3.0.3.32.19990706011958.006be428@i-manila.com.ph>, Richie
Ramos <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph> writes
(snip)
> I think a sort of reversion to the non-tecyhnological designs of the
>seventies, but believe me, it could have been MUCH worse. What if they
>combined into ONE big Gundam? Or if they trasnsform into weird stuff?
(snip)
>Heero: "It's time for the Final Attack! Gundam Zero Max Ultimate weapon
>Attack!"
>
>"PEACECRAFT SWORD!"
(snip)

        <falls backwards off chair laughing>

        And that line, Mr.Ramos, earns you the Gundam parody of the year
award. ^_^ Of course, now I have to sue you for your joke inflicted back
injury... ^_^

Everyones ones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |