Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 02:13:37 +0800

>Can you understand Japanese, Richie? I rely on the Chinese sub, and I
>sense that the subbers were trying to inject some coherence into the
>dialogues. But it could be difficult given the material. I guess that's
>the Japanese version of trash talking, yabbaing about sweet nothing.
>And yes they need more padlocks, both in 0083 and Z.
>CHIN, Chien Ting

        uh, what i menat was that there really was a lot of screeming as in
screaming going on, not just shouted words...I listened to the japanese
original...i could be wrong though, but it sure sounded like a
nonsyllabicated, vowels only scream like thingie to me...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919