Mon, 5 Jul 1999 13:38:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
> nuking the whole fleet. didn't you notice, there was a lot of incoherent
> screaming going on in that series?

Can you understand Japanese, Richie? I rely on the Chinese sub, and I
sense that the subbers were trying to inject some coherence into the
dialogues. But it could be difficult given the material. I guess that's
the Japanese version of trash talking, yabbaing about sweet nothing.

And yes they need more padlocks, both in 0083 and Z.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble