Vincenzo Bruni (nemus@tiscalinet.it)
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 14:34:07 +0200

Lim Jyue wrote:

> At 16:04 040799 -0700, you wrote:
> >And, if memory serves, the Gundam Mk.V also holds the dubious distinction
> >of being the first Gundam to be stolen and used by the Bad Guys.
> >(The Gundam Mk.II was the first Gundam to be stolen and used by the Good Guys!)
>
> The GP-02A? =) In terms of timeline, it's the first. And technically
> speaking, Amuro "stole" RX-78 to fight. =)

And the RX-178 was stolen by Camille and in ZZ the Z was stolen by the
new guy two or three times in a row. Uraki "stolen" the GP-01 and later
the GP-03S. Amuro in a fit of depression stolen the RX-78 and escaped
with it. Sayla did almost the same. Do I miss something?
Never left a Gundam cockpit unguarded.

Bye, Vincenzo