Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 00:45:59 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/99 6:33:01 PM Mountain Daylight Time, Z@Gundam.Com
writes:

> Insofar as I know, the Incom system appeared only in the fan-authored
> Gundam Sentinel. In fact, I only know of three MS that used the Incom:
> MSA-0011 Superior Gundam (3.8MW Incom), MSA-001(Ext) Ex-S Gundam (3.8MW
> Incom), and ORX-013 Gundam Mark V (4.5MW Incom x 2). That's really only
> two, since the Ex-S is just a beefed up S.
>
> And, if memory serves, the Gundam Mk.V also holds the dubious distinction
> of being the first Gundam to be stolen and used by the Bad Guys.
>
> (The Gundam Mk.II was the first Gundam to be stolen and used by the Good
> Guys!)
>
> -Z-

How about the MAN-03 Braubro? It had two wire guided single Mega-Cannon pods
and two wire guided twin Mega-Cannon pods, all thought controlled by the
Braubro's pilot. And since the Braubro is five generations older than the
MAN-08 Elmeth, the first combat craft to use a psychommu system to control
its twelve bits, one could say that the Braubro is the granddaddy of the
all-range attack.

SJ