Sun, 04 Jul 1999 16:08:10 +0000

Richie Ramos wrote:

> > Count me in! I wish they would finish the 0083 GP line. I'd
> >especially love to
> > have a Orchis MA in 1/100 scale as a seperate kit or included with
> >the Stamen
> > kit. I'd probably be willing to pay $150-200 for the whole thing.
>
> Yikes. I'd have to move out of my own room for that to fit...one rumble I
> heard is that if gp03 ever comes out, it will have a special "miro-MA"
> backpack to go with it, to lessen the cost (shades of G-defensor).

    Huh? Do you mean 'micro-MA?' I hope you dont mean a smaller version of the
    Orchis. That would suck. Common, yes it would take up an entire shelf or desk
    or whatever but a full 1/100 scale Orchis would be really cool. Probably
    take forever to put together, esp with the pods and all. At any rate, please
explain.

    Neil

> > OTOH, the notional GP04G wouldnt be too bad either.
> > Neil Baumgardner
>
> Nah, just give us the Gerbera Tetra with a small figure of CIMA.

    The AGX-04 is okay, but I seem to really enjoy the GP04 design for some
    reason. I wish there was a reasonably priced kit for it.

    Neil