Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 02:58:37 +0800

At 13:20 040799 EDT, you wrote:
>What's the general opinion around here on MS 08 Team? I've only seen the
>movie (Miller's Report) but liked it enough to want to get the whole series.

        I like it. 08 MS Team is one of the first shows that I watched which
actually shows Gundams and Zakus working in teams. Of course, having the
action dirtside just added to my enjoyment. =) The characters aren't
superpower "newtypes" or such, but instead normal humans, so that's
refreshing for me too.

        BUT. The plot of the show was interesting in the first few disks,
but I heard it sort of went bonkers later on. The usual superweapon plot, I
guess. Still, an interesting series to watch, but IMO not as good as 0080. =)