DaveJS97@aol.com
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 14:02:36 EDT

<< What's the general opinion around here on MS 08 Team? I've only seen the
 movie (Miller's Report) but liked it enough to want to get the whole series.

I've got most of the series, eps 1-9...and its absolutely excellent. Its by
far my favorite G series i've seen (althout admittedly i haven't seen Z). The
story moves along at a good pace, the characters are superb and the artwork
is great.
I can't wait to get the last episode and the epilogue...