jorgelee (jorgelee@goplay.com)
Sun, 04 Jul 1999 02:55:33 -0800

Neil Baumgardner <nbaumgardner@phillips.com> wrote on Friday July 2,
1999 at 8:00pm:
>> The 08th MS Team, Gundam Wing, AND Endless Waltz!!! These are the
next
>> series to be released by Anime Village! For more, check out The
Gundam
>> Project!
>
> Well I just got back from Otakon and see that someone beat me to
it,
>well sort of.
> The two new titles announced at the AnimeVillage panel are 08th
MS Team
>and
> Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz. No real definitive word on Wing
itself,
>other than
> it's too large to tackle at this time. I think he said EW will be
out
>in December

Doesn't seem to make much sense to release Endless Waltz by itself.
As I saw Endless Waltz before watching Wing, I have to say that I
couldn't make much heads or tails of what was actually going on in it.
It was only till I finish Wing and watch Endless Waltz again that I
made sense of it.

Jorge Lee.