MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 20:21:57 EDT

As I was looking at a picture of the Asparas, a though crossed my mind. Is
it possible that the Asparas was basically just a mobile Armor built around a
suit like the Denobrium Stamen from 0083? And is it also possible that the
Denobrium Stamen could have been derived from the Asparas?? Just a thought,
but why don't you tell me what you think...

Jason

P.S. Does anyone know specifically what type of Lightbulb you need to get for
the Original 1/60 scale Dom Kit?
P.P.S. I don't care what anyone else says, the MG Dom looks AWESOME!!!!!!!