-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sat, 03 Jul 1999 15:54:39 -0700

At 00:03 7/3/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone remember that human scale beam rifle kit? I believe it came
>fromm 0083, not sure . .anyone buy it?

I don't remember anything like that for 0083, but I passed up buying a toy
beam rifle from V Gundam when we first got back to the U.S. from Iceland in
1993 and I've been kicking myself about it ever since.

This wasn't a kick, but an out-of-the-box battery-operated beam rifle with
lights and sounds recorded from the actual V Gundam soundtrack. I balked
at the price, which was over $60 at I time when I was not yet employed at
Consultant pay rates.

-Z-