Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 03 Jul 1999 14:26:58 +0800

>> Awwwwww......GMs deserve some attentions too! I'm too lazy to do
>conversions
>> my self.....Need GM Sniper II, GM Cannon,GM Cold Type....
>Hey, I forgot about the GM's! Your right, I'd love to see GM varitions.

        Actually, as an after thought, I would like to see weapons and special
conversion kits for the MG's...you know, like the weapons sets of the older
stuff, so you can get extra weapons and doodads. I wouldn't mind them
putting a LOT of extra weapons and othersuch into one large MG-priced kit
set, as long as i get extra stuff.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter