James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 22:52:30 -0700

>In a message dated 7/3/99 12:07:15 AM Central Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
>writes:
>
><<
> - MS-06C Nuclear Zaku
> - the rest of the MS-06R variants (all customized for dif. pilots)
> - MS-06D (MSV and ZZ versions)
> - MS-06M (MSV and ZZ versions)
> - MS-06Z Psychommu Zaku
> - MSN-01 High Mobility Psychommu Zaku
> - MS-06K Zaku Cannon
> - MS-06E and E3 Zaku Recon/Flipper
> - MS-06F Zaku Miner (yeap, just add a backpack and you get a new kit!)
> - MS-06V Zaku Tank
> - MS-06FZ 0080 Zaku
> - 08th MS Team Zaku I's & II's
> - 0083 Zakus
> >>
>which would all be great. But the real complaint is the endless paint job
>variants of what really is only 3 different models

One of my faves is the MSN-01. I'd love to see a MG of that but every piece
would have to be changed. You couldn't even use the original zaku head. But
I don't mind Bandai making these simple variants. It's not like you have to
buy them all.
I wish Bandai would start making some 1:100 accessories, like figures,
cars, etc. for diorama purposes.

-James