Fri, 02 Jul 1999 22:58:14 +0000

> The 08th MS Team, Gundam Wing, AND Endless Waltz!!! These are the next
> series to be released by Anime Village! For more, check out The Gundam
> Project!

    Well I just got back from Otakon and see that someone beat me to it,
well sort of.
    The two new titles announced at the AnimeVillage panel are 08th MS Team
and
    Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz. No real definitive word on Wing itself,
other than
    it's too large to tackle at this time. I think he said EW will be out
in December
    and 8MST in January.

    As for F-91, he said the showing of that at Comicon was nothing more
than
    mistake, wrong tape picked up. Otherwise it's up there with Wing,
'working on it.'

    So did anyone actually get it right (for the contest)?

    Neil baumgardner