Veilchen & Violetto (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 13:48:23 GMT

Hello, I'm sorry to bother everyone with this, but I would like to
call the attention of my fellow Fortunecity site owners. FC has just
recently upgraded and I must say that the new design is pretty cool. But,
whenever I would go to the "Advanced Homebuilder" page to update
my files, my computer would crash in the middle of that particular
page's loading. Now I couldn't update nor upload new files. Tell me, is
there anybody else here experiencing this? I would openly admit
that my computer sucks, but this has never happened to me before.
What's the best thing to do? Thanks.

Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/