jorgelee (jorgelee@goplay.com)
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 01:49:40 -0800

Mark Nguyen <mnguyen@hotmail.com> wrote on Friday July 2, 1999 at
12:06am:

>Well, at the end of 0083 alll records of the three Gundams were
>erased as part of the coverup. Remember, the Feds deliberately
>wanted to cover up as much of they could about the whole incident,
>specifically their tremendously bad decisions about it. Most
>notably, the violation of the Antarctic treaty, and how it led to
>the destruction of most of their own fleet!

Hmm ... I seem to have forgotten about that part. Maybe it's time to
watch 0083 again.

-Z- <Z@Gundam.Com> wrote on Friday July 2, 1999 at 12:40am:

>They didn't overlook it, they made it didn't happen. That's what the
>business about all records of the Gundam Development Project being
>erased on 10 March 0083 is all about. AE had to develop the Z from
>the Mk.II because they didn't have any records of the GP series.

What about the engineers and designers of the GP series like Nina?
The Feds couldn't have eliminated all the personnel involved with the
GP series. I don't think that AE would allow some of their best MS
designers to *disappear*.

Nightingale <msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com> wrote on Friday July 2,
1999 at 12:23am:

>Apparently this is not a concern forstory writers. The
>1st RX-78 Gundam was developed by the Federal Forces
>in UC 0079 as the product of the Operation V to
>counter Zeon's mobile suits, and the subsequent
>development of Gundams, from the Feds to AE to Titans
>to League Militaire all thru the UC timeline, all bear
>the similar design. The copyright issue never seems to
>raise in Gundam series, as there are too many issues
>the Gundam writers want to talk about.

As I have only seen 0083 and 08MST in the UC timeline, I was
wondering which are the factions/companies that produced the gundams
throughout the timeline? This is what I know so far -

RX-78-2 - Feds
RX-78(G) - Feds (not to sure about this and Ez-8)
Ez-8 - Feds
GP series - AE
mkII - Titans
Psycho Gundam - Titans