Jae Yang (gundamfrx87@email.msn.com)
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 20:02:48 -0400

Ok, I may have done some mistakes on my previous msg, please feel free to
correct it, like if you are getting annoyed at fact that I meantioned -
(that Earth is like 1900's N America, begining to industrialize) and you
think it begun sometime before, I agree with you. Also if you think that
H.G. Wells interpretation of Martian War Machine looks FAR different from
Moon Race's MS's, please feel free to correct, since I'm no expert in
literature. Also from now on, if you are offended, annoyed, and or ticked
off (sorry for that rude remark) at any of my msg's and comments, please
feel free to send healthy criticizing msg which will enlighten me, for
learning something new, and you, for knowing when to intervene and tell
someone that it's wrong. Thank you for your time and have a nice ML-ing!