Veilchen & Violetto (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 18:37:02 GMT

> > Hello. I really want to be friends. Well please go to my
> >homepage and see pictures of my family and stuff ok? Please go,
> >its at http://britney.to/cindy8520
> >
> >Thank you. Remember to go!!
>
>It's a nice personal intro page, but I have to admit this is one of the
>most obscure messages I've seen in my short time on the GML.
>
>tabby

I decided not to say much about this whole thing, but it seems that
it's getting a lot of negative (and some irrelevant) replies. C'mon
people, give the girl a break. I could tell that she's new here, and
maybe... maybe she's just real friendly, that's all. Personally, I
don't see a reason to comment on her message or even accuse it of
being a spam. I think that those who would be interested in her
offer of friendship, should just e-mail her privately. I think that's
how she meant it to be.

Violetto the Storm Angel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/