MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:10:23 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/99 5:48:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
Newtype98@AOL.COM writes:

<< Are the perfect grade gundams and zakus worth the money to get them? Are
 there anything bad or flaws about the kits? If yes, let me know? I would
 like to hear you guys comment on the overall of this kit. Is this kit good
 or bad overall? Let me know please! Thanks!

 Newtype98 >>
I'd say they are pretty awesome. The only really big flaws are that the
pilots are out of scale which makes me wonder about the rest of the kit. And
the Zaku's "flip-flop" feet are kinda weird. but other then that they are
worth the money.

Jason