Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:03:50 -0700

Besides, what are you going to do to an enemy who steals the look and feel
of your museum piece in the middle of a war? Sue them? SNRI's F91 head was
done as an engineering in-joke. LM's Victory Gundam series was an
deliberate effort to evoke a powerful image in their cause. Sort of like
how USAF painted shark teeth on A-10 Warhog which evokes the images of
Flying Tigers from WWII Pacific Theater. The Shark teeth addes nothing to
the actual function of the plane, but it looks cool.