Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:29:17 +800

>Replacing the 3-barrel array seems reasonable enough. It's also possible to

>build a simple mechanism to open the armor and move the gun forward in the

>same motion, but I honestly don't know if there's room in the arm to build

>it(it would involve putting both the gun and the armor on the same
>swivel-arms)..
>tabby

Uhm, I tried doing it with plastic parts before...no go, i think you need metallic
parts to make them strong enough. I don't know how to do that. I've also been
working on putting boosters on the leg skirts.
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919