-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:28:36 -0700

At 20:46 6/29/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Yes, YES!! Somebody else finally labeled it as the "Bound Dog" instead of
>the crude "Baund Doc".
>
>http://www.hlj.com/cgi-bin/hljpage3.cgi?BAN72789
>
>Now if I could just get people to start using the names "Gear Dog" and
>"Jagged Dog" for the CCA Suits...

I could buy the former, but the latter is based on the German word for
"hunter" and can be rendered as "Jaeger" and "Jakt" as well as "Jagd" (the
German root word is "Jagen").

And the so-popular "Dreissen" is too close to the German "Dreizehn"
("Thirteen") to be a coincidence, I think.

Remember, katakana is used to represent every "foreign" language, not just
English....

-Z-

You ain't nothin' in your Baund Doc
Sparkin' all the time