Wed, 30 Jun 1999 22:38:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 26 Jun 1999, Alex wrote:
> Well, I see there's some people who wants the alien things on gundam series,
> so if it really happens, what alien should that be ? ( I put this on ML

Don't forget:
8. Aliens from the original Star Trek, i.e. humans with blue or green skin
  color and bad hairdos.
9. Aliens of the pure energy lifeforms (both original ST and TNG)
10. Aliens from the TNG, i.e. humans with scales, horns and bumps on their
  heads.
11. Ewoks
12. Jar Jar Binks

Personally I vote for Ewoks. I think they would fit particularly well in
Turn-A Gundam.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble