Ranma Saotome (ranma1-2@sonic.net)
Wed, 30 Jun 99 19:29:30 -0800

>Well, I see there's some people who wants the alien things on gundam series,
>so if it really happens, what alien should that be ? ( I put this on ML
>because GVS seems to be messed up )
>1. Alien from the movie Alien 1, 2, 3 and ressurection
>2. Independence day type of Alien
>3. Mars attacks type of alien
>4. E.T type of alien
>5. "Hive" type from the tv movie Dark Skies
>6. Devil gundam ( it's an alien too )
>7. Original alien created by gundam maker
>
>well, you can add your choice if you want

I say the alien from independence day. They were weak, but out of all of
them they are the only ones that could put up a fight. They would have 50
ft. tall suits instead of the 8 ft. ones. And the battles would be epic,
with a million of those little critters running around, it'd be great!

    - Ranma Saotome