Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:17:28 -0700

>7. Original alien created by gundam maker
>
>well, you can add your choice if you want

If aliens were introduced, I think we'd see more of thier ships and
machines than the aliens themselves. Gundam has always been Man-vs-Man or
Man-vs-Self, and introducing aliens the characters could interact with
would really detract from that. At most we might see cameos or shadowy
images of the aliens at dramatic points, but no alien characters, per se.

tabby