Otro que Muerde el Polvo (ajimenez@lared.net.pe)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:35:01 -0500

Greetings

Mixx's Gundam Blue Destiny Vol 1 will be on sale later this month (31th),
does anybody know how many pages it'll have, dimensions and format (normal
or 2 manga pages spread on 1 magazine page, like the current MixxZine)?

BTW, what dimensions had the original Blue Destiny japanese manga?

Thank you

Alvaro Jimenez / U.C. Anime / <ajimenez@lared.net.pe>