Flamehed01@aol.com
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 18:04:50 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/99 5:02:26 PM, BlazeEagle@AOL.COM writes:

<<What sections did you try to access? The site is working fine for me. What
browser did you use? I have IE and Netscape. I've noticed the currency
converter link and the order status don't work through IE, but work fine with
Netscape.

Aaron

It doesn't work after you get to all the Gundam models, I can't go to all the
different series kits, but I can open up the model I want on my bookmarks. I
have IE and Netscape to, I haven't tried it on Netscape yet though. Thanks!