Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:50:07 -0700

I have a dreissen too, and the modifications you
>have given seem to be sound, although i have had teh itch to replace the
riple
>barrel array on the arms with a just one big cannon that can slide in and
out.
> As for the bits, well those are really flimsy little things. I have been
planning
>to arm it with a nastier beam naginata, but am still looking for one with the
>right attitude.

Replacing the 3-barrel array seems reasonable enough. It's also possible to
build a simple mechanism to open the armor and move the gun forward in the
same motion, but I honestly don't know if there's room in the arm to build
it(it would involve putting both the gun and the armor on the same
swivel-arms)..

tabby