Veilchen & Violetto (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:00:25 GMT

>Anna, Not only am I not gay, I am happily involved in a relationship
>(specifically engaged to be married to a very sweet lady, whom I am
>completely, madly, and totally in love with), as you could tell if you
>spent more time reading older posts, or as anyone on the Mekton Zeta
>mailing list can attest. Colin is absolutely right, and this sort of
>behavior is, if continued, only going to get you banned from the list.

Look Anna-san, I understand, I see things from a similar point of
view, but I honestly don't think it was necessary to act like that.
I once got kicked out from the YYH ML for starting a flamewar on
the same issue, and believe me, it's not a very feeling. I know
how you may strongly feel against yaoi, but you gotta cool off a
little. Hey, I'm on your side. If you need to talk about something,
anything, please feel free to e-mail me. :)

Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/